注册并登录App即可领取高达 60,000 元的数字货币盲盒：点击此处注册OKX
as some countries explore the use of cryptoassets to evade foreign exchange and capital controls, and institutional investors increase their holdings of stablecoins in a low interest rate environment, the links between cryptoassets and the core financial system are growing stronger, potentially raising concerns about systemic risks and financial stability. Therefore, stronger financial regulation and supervision, and developing global standards, are essential to address these risks.
Based on the relative stability of the cryptoassets ecosystem, this article proposes five key recommendations:
1) Cryptoasset service providers should be licensed, registered, and authorized, and client assets should be segregated from company assets and insulated from other functions.
2) Entities performing multiple functions should comply with additional prudential requirements, and strict disclosure requirements should be followed.
3) Issuers of stablecoins should be subject to strict prudential requirements, and depending on the model and scale of stablecoins, may require regulatory oversight similar to that of banks.
4) Financial institutions interacting with and participating in cryptocurrencies should have clear regulatory requirements.
5) Coordinated efforts should be made to establish global management and supervision of cryptoassets, and enhance cross-border and cross-sector collaboration.
Authors: Bo Li, Deputy Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund, and Nobuyasu Sugimoto, Deputy Director of the Financial Regulation Department of the International Monetary Fund.
Publication Date: January 18, 2023
Title: Crypto Contagion Underscores Why Global Regulators Must Act Fast to Stem Risk
【Sam Altman被免职后，Worldcoin代币短线下跌12%】金色财经报道，人工智能(AI)公司OpenAI董事会在周五的博客文章中宣布罢免了Sam Altman首席执行官和董事会职务，Sam Altman的加密货币项目Worldcoin (WLD)在消息公布后短线下跌12%，现报1.87美元。
转载请注明：全球监管应重视加密货币风险 | 币百度